From the Targeting page, you can access the following:
- Domain Lists: Create and manage domain lists
- App name lists: Create and manage app name lists
- App Bundle lists: Create and manage app bundle lists
- IP lists: Create and manage IP address lists
- Device ID lists: Create and manage Device ID lists ←custom list of segments using a 32 bit device identifier
- Keys: Create and manage your custom key targeting
Targeting can be applied to all your SpringServe objects, and you can choose to use whitelist or blacklist targeting. If you apply a domain whitelist, only requests from those domains will pass targeting. If you apply a domain blacklist, only requests from domains not on that list will pass targeting. The same holds true for the other types of targeting lists.