From the Targeting page, you can access the following:
- Domain Lists: Create and manage domain lists
- App name lists: Create and manage app name lists
- App Bundle lists: Create and manage app bundle lists
- IP lists: Create and manage IP address lists
- Device ID lists: Create and manage Device ID lists ←custom list of segments using a 32 bit device identifier
- Keys: Create and manage your custom key targeting
Targeting can be applied to all your SpringServe objects, and you can choose to use whitelist or blacklist targeting. If you apply a domain whitelist, only requests from those domains will pass targeting. If you apply a domain blacklist, only requests from domains not on that list will pass targeting. The same holds true for the other types of targeting lists.
The various tabs on the targeting page shows all of the applicable targeting lists that you have created in SpringServe. From here, you can download, duplicate, or delete lists by clicking on the icons in the actions column. Click on the name of a targeting list to edit it. The Supply Tags and Demand Tags columns on the table show the number of tags that are using the list, and they contain links to the supply and demand tabs of the given list.