- App Name and Bundle
- Player Size & Aspect Ratio
- US State and Canadian Province
- Postal Code (US, GB, and CA only)
- User Agent
- Operating System (OS)
- IP Address
- Device ID (User Segment)
- Secure URL
- Budget Settings
- Type (Impressions / Requests)
- Period (None / Hour / Day / Week / Month / Lifetime)
- Pacing (ASAP / Even / Front Loaded)
- Flight Dates
- Frequency Capping (None / Minute / Hour / Day)
- KPI: target various performance indicators by selecting metric thresholds. Requests from supply/demand/domain combinations that have not historically met the thresholds will not pass targeting.
- Custom Key-Values
- Share of Voice: Share of Voice allows users to set the percentage of times that a demand tag is called for ad requests.
- If there is more than one demand tag with 100% share of voice then we will call all tags 100% of the time.
- if there is demand that is split 70%/30%, since they make up 100% neither tag will be included in the same auction.
See Targeting for more information.
You can also block scenarios where certain keys are empty (i.e. do not contain a value) by selecting the "Key Required" field when using "does not contain" or "is not in" logic. For example, if a demand tag has the following key value targeting:
And a supply tag with this demand tag in its waterfall has a url that looks like:
After saving the Demand tag, you'll see all the changes in the Changelog tab, where you can filter by time frame and user.
The SpotX Connect tab
You can assign multiple labels to each supply or demand tag. Example use cases include labels for desktop, outstream, direct, testing, etc.
From the tag side, you can assign labels in the settings tab. Clicking in the Labels box shows your available labels.
You can filter by label in the Add Demand modals when aligning your demand.